Syndicate Forum Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Syndicate Forum Index

PvE Horde guild on Absolute Virtue

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Warlock Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hau

Warlock Application Empty
PostSubject: Warlock Application   Warlock Application EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 7:20 pm

Male/Female: Male

Char.name: Naix
Class: Gaylock
Talents/respecc for raids?: 5/0/46 - will go full aff for Raiding.
Proffesions: None so far
Gear: Dungeon1, working on the first parts of PvP
How many hours online per day: 3-7

Resistance 8
Fire: 8
Nature: 8
Shadow: 18 this is with Demon skin witch ofc is running 24/7.

Pre-TBC PvE experience: ZG MC

Why are you interested to join?: before i moved over to the horde i was in epixplix with my hunter Hau, the guild itself was supposed to be the supreme guild on the server, skilled,active,mature players. Just what i was looking for, but things didin't turn out like that, after a few days wher i joined everysingle raid i easily optained almost every part of Giant stalker missed ( missed 2 parts if i recall ), the duild simply disbanded due to lack of active players. So i was messing around on the hunter and couldn't really find a matching guild, so hey why not try horde?, again i was looking for a guild just like my previous, with active mature people etc etc, that's wher i found you guys, all of you swimming in epix raiding and almost whole guild online whenever i saw any of you?, i decided to wait with the app to collect honor gear, but i simply can't wait x). had to make the app and here it is. This may just look like bullshit in you guy's eyes. but it's a little background history and all in all i want to be in a healthy fun fresh active Guild.

-Hau aka Naix.
Back to top Go down

Warlock Application
Page 1 of 1