Syndicate Forum Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Syndicate Forum Index

PvE Horde guild on Absolute Virtue

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

serian- undead mage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
serian

serian- undead mage Empty
PostSubject: serian- undead mage   serian- undead mage EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 6:47 am

Male/Female: male

Char.name: Serian
Class: mage
Talents/respecc for raids?: 0/10/41 (mainly frost crit high)
Proffesions: none atm picking up chanting and maybe mining later
Gear: 2/6 wl set by end of today ill have 4/6 warlord set and cinsom felt hat witch drops in strat
How many hours online per day: i play a good 4-10 hours a day depends weekend or weekday

Resistance
Fire: 0
Nature: 0
Shadow: 10

Pre-TBC PvE experience: i played pre-tbc (when wow was beta) till a lil befor tbc relased i had 2 60's a rogue and a mage i decided to roll a mage casue its the most class i have the funnest with but into experience i have done up to ony with my rogue and naxx with my mage i have done mc,bwl,zg,ony,aq40 and naxx on retial and got attuned for mc,bwl,ony and naxx so i have quit expirience

Why are you interested to join?: im looking for a nice guild and miss old time raid's with friends (guildies become friends after a while ) also looking for an exp guild ad this 1 i heard about and realy like wat i hear about this guild. ty
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

serian- undead mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: serian- undead mage   serian- undead mage EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 10:36 am

Your accepted, we need some more active PvE mages, I'll /w you in-game
Back to top Go down
https://syndicate.1talk.net

serian- undead mage
Page 1 of 1