Syndicate Forum Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Syndicate Forum Index

PvE Horde guild on Absolute Virtue

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bloodfangx's App plz read :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Bloodfangx's App plz read :) Empty
PostSubject: Bloodfangx's App plz read :)   Bloodfangx's App plz read :) EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 1:31 am

Applications questions:

Male/Female:
male ofc
Char.name: Bloodfangx
Class: Rogue
Talents/respecc for raids?: im seale of fate atm can spec combat for raids if needed
Proffesions: non atm
Gear: Bloodfang hood (t2) Warlords shoulder hwl nightslayer glovers (t1) nightslayer bracelets (t1)
shadowcraft tunic (tier 0.1) nightslayer belt (t1) shadowcraft legs (tier 0.1) bloodgaurds leather walkers
How many hours online per day: 6=8 10 on weekends maybe

Resistance
Fire: 20
Nature: 14
Shadow: 10

Pre-TBC PvE experience:
ive played wow sinse the early stages of beta all the way to tbc think ing about quiting retail unless they do bring out a classic realm pretty soon Smile im so dedicated to pre tbc contnet ive managed to get 3 peices of t1 and 2 peices of d1 pple call me a noob for having post content gear but meh i just ignore em.
Why are you interested to join?: well i am intrested to join for the raiding side of it ofc i wanted to do a full mc raid but never could im in a good guild atm just wanted to join this one so as i think ur the best,so yeh i know u probs have to many rogues in the guild already as the guildies i ur guild have said to me id thought id apply anyway just to see if i could join.
Back to top Go down
Despo

PostSubject: Re: Bloodfangx's App plz read :)   Bloodfangx's App plz read :) EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 2:15 am

I like u mate ^^

/vote
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bloodfangx's App plz read :)   Bloodfangx's App plz read :) EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 4:17 am

can someone say something ??? Razz yes no ??? depso ty Smile not a yes or no tho
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Bloodfangx's App plz read :)   Bloodfangx's App plz read :) EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 10:07 am

This is our rogue classleader's job to look over it, so you better be /w nihao in-game and tell him to read your app
Back to top Go down
https://syndicate.1talk.net

PostSubject: Re: Bloodfangx's App plz read :)   Bloodfangx's App plz read :) EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 12:22 pm

ah ok ty Smile thanks for the info
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bloodfangx's App plz read :)   Bloodfangx's App plz read :) EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 3:37 pm

heard from nihao i go the place cept thre full so he said when ever they get a spot for rogues im in <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloodfangx's App plz read :)   Bloodfangx's App plz read :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloodfangx's App plz read :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Syndicate Forum Index :: Application-
Jump to: