Syndicate Forum Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Syndicate Forum Index

PvE Horde guild on Absolute Virtue

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Continue with MC or start BWL?

Go down 
+4
Memphyz
boomking
Nihao
Pulse
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Pulse

Continue with MC or start BWL? Empty
PostSubject: Continue with MC or start BWL?   Continue with MC or start BWL? EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 12:18 am

Heya,
since 20 TNDs were doing 2 BWL bosses today and tomorrow it's going forward the question is:
Do we still have to do MC?

/vote yes
or
/vote no

I for example need the Epheremal Power =/
So yes Razz

afro farao santa cheers cyclops Evil or Very Mad king
Back to top Go down
Nihao

PostSubject: Re: Continue with MC or start BWL?   Continue with MC or start BWL? EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 12:52 am

I agree, but some things RLY need to be sorted out , first 150 fr for BWL needed! (fr pots gear blabla) , second u cant go to BWL in ds1 , and third do pre quest for it.

So before we start this (gz to people that killed untamed and vael today Smile (werent there)) we need to gear ALL the people with MC gear full t1s etc.

I think most of people will agree me.
Back to top Go down
boomking

boomking

PostSubject: Re: Continue with MC or start BWL?   Continue with MC or start BWL? EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 1:16 am

/vote no , Starting Bwl Without all having full tier 1 and 2 tier 2 would be very stupid

thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Memphyz

Memphyz

PostSubject: Re: Continue with MC or start BWL?   Continue with MC or start BWL? EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 1:26 am

Agreed with Boom and Nihao, gear up everone first.

Best regards,
Mem.
Back to top Go down
Despo

PostSubject: Re: Continue with MC or start BWL?   Continue with MC or start BWL? EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 1:37 am

Agree! We need to gear some more ppl with t1. We have MC on farm status now (it was in guild message).

We can do the first 2 bosses from BWL and full MC... Lets go on like the last 2 weeks, but add raids to the first 2 bosses from BWL ^^
Back to top Go down
Nihao

PostSubject: Re: Continue with MC or start BWL?   Continue with MC or start BWL? EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 1:55 am

Yea that guy Nihao rly needs to get his other TF part and Essence of Fire lord from Raggy, i`ve heard he got 1 part and elementium ores in g bank rdy and waiting Razz
Back to top Go down
boomking

boomking

PostSubject: Re: Continue with MC or start BWL?   Continue with MC or start BWL? EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 2:07 am

The Thing We need to do is first get everybody tier 2 helm , we can atleast do ony 3 times in 1 Night , inof to give atleast 9 Helm or 12 helm drops so .... and then we should contineu on the mc farming
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Continue with MC or start BWL?   Continue with MC or start BWL? EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 10:22 am

Agree with Nihao
I've said, minimum fire resistance to join TND is 50+, decent gear ( no starting gear ), active 4 hour or more per day.

A list of what is necessary before we continue with Blackwing Lair

*Tanks 150+ Fire resistance unbuffed / other people need atleast 100+ fr
*Alot of FR pots / and other kind of pots (ect hp/mana)
*Leatherworkers = Volcanic / dragonscale for shamans/druids
*Recuit more healers
*All have to study the tactic of bosses in BWL ( see movies on internet, long time ago and i dont remember all)
*I'll craft fire resistance gear for tanks (Logitech)
*All have do to their BWL attunement
*We have to farm Molten Core more, since we cant have people with starting gear in BWL.
*Well...i just wrote this fast, and more specific information will come up later on.
Back to top Go down
https://syndicate.1talk.net
Nihao

PostSubject: Re: Continue with MC or start BWL?   Continue with MC or start BWL? EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 11:37 am

Thx Logi Wink
Back to top Go down
Despo

PostSubject: Re: Continue with MC or start BWL?   Continue with MC or start BWL? EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 3:09 pm

I need +100 FR?? I have 54 with my 6/8 t1 and 2/8 t2. When I weat my t1 head (7/8 t1 and 1/8 t2) I have 64 FR. How can I get 46 or 36 more FR?
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Continue with MC or start BWL?   Continue with MC or start BWL? EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 3:25 pm

First boss in UBRS drop a cloak with +20 fr, (you can enchant cloak/shoulders with fr ect) and also craft Volcanic in leatherworking....
Back to top Go down
https://syndicate.1talk.net
Despo

PostSubject: Re: Continue with MC or start BWL?   Continue with MC or start BWL? EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 3:59 pm

ah thats right ^^ forgot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Degas

PostSubject: Re: Continue with MC or start BWL?   Continue with MC or start BWL? EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 6:51 pm

Also agrees with continueing with MC. We need to gear up.
Back to top Go down
Matrix

PostSubject: Re: Continue with MC or start BWL?   Continue with MC or start BWL? EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 8:01 pm

Think we would continue with MC for 3 weeks. Think we need to gear up. Atleast everyone got 4-5 parts in T1. Cool
Back to top Go down
boomking

boomking

PostSubject: Re: Continue with MC or start BWL?   Continue with MC or start BWL? EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 8:04 pm

I Do Everyday , Fire Res Farms , Whisper me And Ur In
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continue with MC or start BWL?   Continue with MC or start BWL? Empty

Back to top Go down

Continue with MC or start BWL?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Syndicate Forum Index :: General-
Jump to: