Syndicate Forum Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Syndicate Forum Index

PvE Horde guild on Absolute Virtue

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Blodigare, kicked.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
blodigare

Blodigare, kicked. Empty
PostSubject: Blodigare, kicked.   Blodigare, kicked. EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 11:15 pm

okay, there has been a rumour that i have a alliance char named xizie and like to ninjaloot. first of all, i had no idea about this until this morning when i loggged in and got a whisp by logitech. and second of all, have you even checked the IP of that xizie and compared it to my acc.

well i got kicked and ignored by logitech so i figured i post on the forums, and if i find that xizie i would gladly corpsecamp him 24/7.

btw, who said xizie was my alt? it is NOT my alt and i have no idea who it is.
Back to top Go down
Nihao

Blodigare, kicked. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blodigare, kicked.   Blodigare, kicked. EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 11:16 pm

blodigare wrote:
okay, there has been a rumour that i have a alliance char named xizie and like to ninjaloot. first of all, i had no idea about this until this morning when i loggged in and got a whisp by logitech. and second of all, have you even checked the IP of that xizie and compared it to my acc.

well i got kicked and ignored by logitech so i figured i post on the forums, and if i find that xizie i would gladly corpsecamp him 24/7.

btw, who said xizie was my alt? it is NOT my alt and i have no idea who it is.

idk i`ve heard that from selene too....
Back to top Go down
Sinion

Blodigare, kicked. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blodigare, kicked.   Blodigare, kicked. EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 10:52 pm

wow damn m8 im soo against that kick
Back to top Go down
Meow

Blodigare, kicked. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blodigare, kicked.   Blodigare, kicked. EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 11:04 pm

Not apart of the guild but I agree.
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

Blodigare, kicked. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blodigare, kicked.   Blodigare, kicked. EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 1:21 pm

Do you still agree when he did ninja all the loot from mors raid in onyxia? Well then i'll defintly kick you also, becouse ninjas put a bad reputation on the new dawn lol
Back to top Go down
https://syndicate.1talk.net
Meow

Blodigare, kicked. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blodigare, kicked.   Blodigare, kicked. EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 2:07 pm

Administrator wrote:

Do you still agree when he did ninja all the loot from mors raid in onyxia? Well then i'll defintly kick you also, becouse ninjas put a bad reputation on the new dawn lol

Are you talking to me? I'm not in the guild so I can't be kicked and where is the proof that he did ninja?
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

Blodigare, kicked. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blodigare, kicked.   Blodigare, kicked. EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 2:38 pm

Im talking about Blodigare, and yes my proof atm is some alliance poeple i know so, its enough for me atm. And anyone who's not in guild should not post here, only applications lol
Back to top Go down
https://syndicate.1talk.net
blodigare

Blodigare, kicked. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blodigare, kicked.   Blodigare, kicked. EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 3:30 pm

Administrator wrote:
Im talking about Blodigare, and yes my proof atm is some alliance poeple i know so, its enough for me atm. And anyone who's not in guild should not post here, only applications lol

i heard the ninja was in vent with those alliance guys, if i get into vent with them i can record theire reactions when they hear that im not the ninja guy. that would count as evidence that i didnt do it eh?
Back to top Go down
Meow

Blodigare, kicked. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blodigare, kicked.   Blodigare, kicked. EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 3:35 pm

Well honestly you have no real proof, but what you can do is to IP ban Xizie for Honor abusing and we will know if Blodigare will be able to log in.

Blodigare, kicked. Wowscrnshot030808181353hs1.th

But tbh, you probably know what you did was wrong and just don't want to admit it, just my two cents.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blodigare, kicked. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blodigare, kicked.   Blodigare, kicked. Empty

Back to top Go down

Blodigare, kicked.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Syndicate Forum Index :: General-
Jump to: