Syndicate Forum Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Syndicate Forum Index

PvE Horde guild on Absolute Virtue

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Experienced restoration Shaman - Mort

Go down 
+3
Frast
Deathspam
Mort
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mort

Experienced restoration Shaman - Mort Empty
PostSubject: Experienced restoration Shaman - Mort   Experienced restoration Shaman - Mort EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 5:10 am

WARNING : Long application! Razz, please take your time to read it as I took my time to write it aswell !

Male/Female: Male

Char.name: Mort
Class: Shaman
Talents/respecc for raids?: My current spec is = 0 / 5 / 46 which definately is good for healing in PvE instances, however I can respec to anything you guys may need.
Proffesions: Working on herbalism, didnt decide what to pick as a 2nd proffesion yet.
Gear: Starting gear, working on a few healing items wich are easy to obtain.
How many hours online per day: I usually play from 16:00 - 02:00

Resistance
Fire: 0
Nature: 0
Shadow: 0

Pre-TBC PvE experience: I had to look this up in my fraps folder, here it goes:
Zul'Gurub: All bosses except Jin'Do and Gahz'ranka
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj ( 20 ): All bosses except General Rajaxx
Molten Core : All bosses
Onyxia's Lair : All bosses
Blackwing Lair: All bosses except Chromaggus, Flamegor and Ebonroc
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj (40 ): All bosses except C'Thun. Mostly because C'Thun was pretty much unkillable when he you entered phase 2. ( I still remember all those fun wipes when he casted dark glare in phase 2. He even hitted me for 5.111.140 nature damage, true raiders should remember this ). We decided to quit attempting C'Thun and went back to BWL and Onyxia's Lair as some other players weren't totally prepared for the C'Thun's encounter. However we managed to kill C'thun 2 day's after Nihilum downed him.
Naxxramas: Yeah ! everyone was farming reputations to get attuned for the toughest encounters ingame. But the guild entered its darkest hours here, some of our core raiders left ( including the guild master and our main tank. ) I got promoted as the guild master of Anarchy, my role was to get 40 man up and start doing Naxxramas, this epicly failed we didnt have a proper main tank which could handle all those hard hits from the mobs, most of the players which where chosen randomly werent geared well so I never actually brought any boss down do 0 % in Naxxramas. Everthing looks fine now though, I transfered to another server. Cleared all the Burning Crusade content up to BT. Im currently retired off retail since im reputation capped with all the factions, I got all the items I need. I wont be doing Sunwell Plateau. So im waiting for WoTLK to come out. Ill be playing here untill then.

Exceptional info: I am 27, from the Netherlands. Usually I play from 16.00 to 2.00, game time. So yes, I am pretty sure I can attend to any raid. My current playtime on retail is 172 days ( 4128 hours ) which makes me a pretty experienced shaman. I always come to raids prepared, I do my best to keep both the main tank and other players alive. Besides that, I use all the needed addons for raiding, and will get everything else that is needed.

Why are you interested to join?: I would like to join The new Dawn, because I can see that people here aim high, are dedicated to pve progress, same as myself, and I am sure I can make a nice addition to the guild.

a few last words, I hope you guys will get me an invite to the guild, trust me you won't regret it !

thanks in advance, Mort Smile
Back to top Go down
Deathspam

Deathspam

PostSubject: Re: Experienced restoration Shaman - Mort   Experienced restoration Shaman - Mort EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 5:18 am

Well writted application Mort!

I can see you got alot of pre-tbc experience.

Voting for you in my opinion.

We will see what other says.

Good luck!

//Deathspam
Back to top Go down
Mort

PostSubject: reply   Experienced restoration Shaman - Mort EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 5:37 am

Thanks Deathspam !, made some typing mistakes there, im sorry Sad ... I was in a queue for a rated battle Razz cheers
Back to top Go down
Frast

Frast

PostSubject: Re: Experienced restoration Shaman - Mort   Experienced restoration Shaman - Mort EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 3:02 pm

Haha, you got one of the best Applications.
You took your time to write so you got my vote.
Back to top Go down
Nihao

PostSubject: Re: Experienced restoration Shaman - Mort   Experienced restoration Shaman - Mort EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 3:20 pm

mine as well Smile just waiting for logi to give his opinion. but im pretty sure that u gonna get spot.
Back to top Go down
Mort

PostSubject: Reply   Experienced restoration Shaman - Mort EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 11:54 pm

Kinda funny, It's a big guild and it seems like the admin/guild master only reads the first 2 applications. No offense though but i posted this almost 2 days ago from now and no one replied, however this ' Admin ' did reply on this dwarf hunters post. No offense ... but recruiters should be active on the forums with a guild like this
Back to top Go down
boomking

boomking

PostSubject: Re: Experienced restoration Shaman - Mort   Experienced restoration Shaman - Mort EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 11:56 pm

Voted Yes

Looks Very Good And Skilled
Back to top Go down
dalereb

PostSubject: Re: Experienced restoration Shaman - Mort   Experienced restoration Shaman - Mort EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 2:36 am

I vote yes.
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Experienced restoration Shaman - Mort   Experienced restoration Shaman - Mort EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 3:27 pm

First of all classleaders, do not write "vote yes" neither members. Its up to the classleader with same class who will decide this, or me. Dalereb you said yes, then do your job and inv him :>
Back to top Go down
https://syndicate.1talk.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Experienced restoration Shaman - Mort   Experienced restoration Shaman - Mort Empty

Back to top Go down

Experienced restoration Shaman - Mort
Page 1 of 1