Syndicate Forum Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Syndicate Forum Index

PvE Horde guild on Absolute Virtue

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Neonights' Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rain

Neonights' Application Empty
PostSubject: Neonights' Application   Neonights' Application EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 10:41 pm

Male/Female: Male

Char.name: Neonights
Class: Healers, DPS ... you name it I can play all of them
Talents/respecc for raids?: Any
Proffesions: None
Gear: Full starting gear *
How many hours online per day: 12 +

Resistance
Fire: 0
Nature: 0
Shadow: 0

Pre-TBC PvE experience: Ahh well, lemme go back to the old days. Our guild did ZG and Molten Core. After starting on AQ 20 our guild went down since our MT and a few core raiders left the guild -.-.. to bad for me, never actually had a chance to experience all the other PvE encounters out there

Why are you interested to join?: Prepare, its a silly special story .. please dont judge me from the above, take your time to read the app and lets see what happen. You already know I didnt have a chance to raid anything what comes after ZG and MC, Thats the main reason why I was looking for a private pre - TBC server. Im currently a rogue and I know you guys dont recruit any of them thats why I didnt decide what I will play yet untill I know which class spots are open. So if you need any classes, please post them and Ill create one right away. I will be able to raid pretty much whenever needed. Please help me out with this as I really want to start raiding where I stopped pretty much 2 years ago.

thanks, Djuro Milenkovic
cheers
Back to top Go down

Neonights' Application
Page 1 of 1