Syndicate Forum Index

PvE Horde guild on Absolute Virtue
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Blodigare, kicked.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
blodigare



Posts : 2
Join date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Blodigare, kicked.   Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:15 pm

okay, there has been a rumour that i have a alliance char named xizie and like to ninjaloot. first of all, i had no idea about this until this morning when i loggged in and got a whisp by logitech. and second of all, have you even checked the IP of that xizie and compared it to my acc.

well i got kicked and ignored by logitech so i figured i post on the forums, and if i find that xizie i would gladly corpsecamp him 24/7.



btw, who said xizie was my alt? it is NOT my alt and i have no idea who it is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nihao



Posts : 21
Join date : 2008-03-11
Age : 27
Location : This is Serbia!

PostSubject: Re: Blodigare, kicked.   Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:16 pm

blodigare wrote:
okay, there has been a rumour that i have a alliance char named xizie and like to ninjaloot. first of all, i had no idea about this until this morning when i loggged in and got a whisp by logitech. and second of all, have you even checked the IP of that xizie and compared it to my acc.

well i got kicked and ignored by logitech so i figured i post on the forums, and if i find that xizie i would gladly corpsecamp him 24/7.



btw, who said xizie was my alt? it is NOT my alt and i have no idea who it is.

idk i`ve heard that from selene too....

_________________


What else u gonna do on saturday? Support ur local football club! A.C.A.B.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinion



Posts : 10
Join date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Blodigare, kicked.   Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:52 pm

wow damn m8 im soo against that kick
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meow



Posts : 4
Join date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Blodigare, kicked.   Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:04 pm

Not apart of the guild but I agree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Administrator
Admin
avatar

Posts : 64
Join date : 2008-03-11
Location : Sweden, where else?

PostSubject: Re: Blodigare, kicked.   Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:21 pm


Do you still agree when he did ninja all the loot from mors raid in onyxia? Well then i'll defintly kick you also, becouse ninjas put a bad reputation on the new dawn lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://syndicate.1talk.net
Meow



Posts : 4
Join date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Blodigare, kicked.   Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:07 pm

Administrator wrote:

Do you still agree when he did ninja all the loot from mors raid in onyxia? Well then i'll defintly kick you also, becouse ninjas put a bad reputation on the new dawn lol

Are you talking to me? I'm not in the guild so I can't be kicked and where is the proof that he did ninja?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Administrator
Admin
avatar

Posts : 64
Join date : 2008-03-11
Location : Sweden, where else?

PostSubject: Re: Blodigare, kicked.   Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:38 pm

Im talking about Blodigare, and yes my proof atm is some alliance poeple i know so, its enough for me atm. And anyone who's not in guild should not post here, only applications lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://syndicate.1talk.net
blodigare



Posts : 2
Join date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Blodigare, kicked.   Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:30 pm

Administrator wrote:
Im talking about Blodigare, and yes my proof atm is some alliance poeple i know so, its enough for me atm. And anyone who's not in guild should not post here, only applications lol

i heard the ninja was in vent with those alliance guys, if i get into vent with them i can record theire reactions when they hear that im not the ninja guy. that would count as evidence that i didnt do it eh?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meow



Posts : 4
Join date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Blodigare, kicked.   Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:35 pm

Well honestly you have no real proof, but what you can do is to IP ban Xizie for Honor abusing and we will know if Blodigare will be able to log in.



But tbh, you probably know what you did was wrong and just don't want to admit it, just my two cents.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Blodigare, kicked.   

Back to top Go down
 
Blodigare, kicked.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Syndicate Forum Index :: General-
Jump to: