Syndicate Forum Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Syndicate Forum Index

PvE Horde guild on Absolute Virtue

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pennant Exp hunter app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pennaaant

Pennant Exp hunter app Empty
PostSubject: Pennant Exp hunter app   Pennant Exp hunter app EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 3:44 pm

Applications questions:

Male/Female: Male

Char.name: Pennant
Class: Hunter
Talents/respecc for raids?: Markmanship, can respecc if needed.
Proffesions: None atm.
Gear: Starter gear with some improvements, got 20k honor incomming today so it will be better.
How many hours online per day: 6h - 8h

Resistance
Fire:
Nature: 25
Shadow:

Pre-TBC PvE experience: I've raided everything. I know boss tacs and the instances very well!

Why are you interested to join?: It's the best guild on the server. Everyone is mature and very helpfull.

About my self: Well i think im a bit over the middleage at this server so i'll support with being mature, happy, helpfull and understanding. I will not leave during any raids, i will be to support in every raid. If you dont need me at a raid i'll understand and hope i'll be in the next :-).

Best regards Pennant.
Back to top Go down
Despo

Pennant Exp hunter app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pennant Exp hunter app   Pennant Exp hunter app EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 3:48 pm

He really can play his class...

I was in his raid when I got my t2 head. We killed ony with 14 ppl and without tank. Pls let him join the guild!!

VOTE FOR YOU PENNY ^^
Back to top Go down

Pennant Exp hunter app
Page 1 of 1