Syndicate Forum Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Syndicate Forum Index

PvE Horde guild on Absolute Virtue

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Syndicate Application [Xino]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xino

Xino

Syndicate Application [Xino] Empty
PostSubject: Syndicate Application [Xino]   Syndicate Application [Xino] EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 3:41 pm

This is for new guild Smile

Male/Female: Male

Char.name: Xino
Class: Shaman
Talents/respecc for raids?: 00/05/46 sure ill respec
Proffesions: Working on Mining but its only at 124
Gear: 3/6 HWL, Ony's neck, Aurastone Hammer (once honor clocks over ill get HWL healing hammer), HWL shield, Boots of Endless Moor and a bunch of healing blues i went and got. ps. only got 2 pieces of Elements now
How many hours online per day: 9+

Resistance

Fire: 10
Nature: 25
Shadow: 0

Pre-TBC PvE experience:
I have done ZG, AQ20, MC, Ony, BWL, 50% of AQ40 and about 20% of Naxx

Why are you interested to join?: Ive been running "Fist of the Horde" now for about a week and i can't take all the noob people with there stupid spam and questions. I have also played with quite a few New Dawn players in PVE and PVP and i feel there a great bunch of guys who i would love to be apart of. Im not sure if you guys have Vent/Teamspeak but i got both and a mic :p get to hear my aussieness
Back to top Go down
Nition

PostSubject: Re: Syndicate Application [Xino]   Syndicate Application [Xino] EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 4:28 pm

A really friendly guy, I have nothing bad to say about him. But its up to Logi! Gl tho :>
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Syndicate Application [Xino]   Syndicate Application [Xino] EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 7:47 pm

Quote :

Why are you interested to join?: Ive been running "Fist of the Horde" now for about a week and i can't take all the noob people with there stupid spam and questions. I have also played with quite a few New Dawn players in PVE and PVP and i feel there a great bunch of guys who i would love to be apart of. Im not sure if you guys have Vent/Teamspeak but i got both and a mic :p get to hear my aussieness

Then understand how its for me, i'd get spamms from peopele who want to join newdawn/questions Smile And spammed by all other about gm help Razz

Anyway, i'll be ready to invite you as trial, and see how it works. Ask any officer to invite you
Back to top Go down
https://syndicate.1talk.net
Xino

Xino

PostSubject: Re: Syndicate Application [Xino]   Syndicate Application [Xino] EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 12:30 am

Thanks guys don't worry about Foth ill talk to them Smile and you wont get any spamms
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Syndicate Application [Xino]   Syndicate Application [Xino] Empty

Back to top Go down

Syndicate Application [Xino]
Page 1 of 1